This was a post earlier (What irritates me). And I used to keep adding a new annoyance to it every now and then 🙂 I think it deserves a page of its own. So here goes:
What irritates me?
- A banana that doesn’t peel off easily.
- A commode that chokes up on me
- When I drive for about a mile and realize I have forgotten my wallet @home
- Elevator buttons don’t work as toggle switches.. Why can’t I undo a pressed button if I accidentally hit a 2 when I wanted to press 12!
- Waiters generally start looking AWAY just when you start looking FOR them in a restaurant
- When voice menus only accept voice commands.. and then they go “Sorry, I think I am having trouble understanding you” – especially if you have to “SAY” your credit card number and can’t TYPE it in and then the machine gets it all wrong!!!
- When a car seat belt gets stuck. So you try to pull it and it doesn’t move – no matter what – then you have to push it all in to get it unstuck!
- …. <more> ….